Sign Up for Updates
- ITíS ZETLAND GOLD CUP THIS BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY
- REDCAR Racecourse is throwing open its gates on Monday 27th MAY to welcome what it expects will be a bumper Bank Holiday crowd.Read More
- 1/2 Price Racing UK Offer
- Join Racing UK today and enjoy the next 4 months for half price, bringing you live racing from Redcar.Read More
When you are planning a wedding reception we understand that attention to detail is essential in ensuring that your special day will be an experience to treasure. You will find everything you need at Redcar Racecourse.
The spectacular Paddock Suite and Grandstand are superb venues for your wedding reception. The convenient location, unlimited parking, and catering of the very highest of standards provided by our caterers CGC Events, combine to make your special day a great success.
Reasons to choose Redcar Racecourse
- Unique location in a magnificent setting – the ideal back-drop for your wedding photos
- A choice of 4 main banqueting suites
- Dedicated Event Manager
- High quality catering
- FREE on-site parking for all of your guests
- Drive-in access with lifts to aid delivery of goods; be it balloons, cake, or disco.
Our caterers CGC Events, formally Craven Gilpin Caterers, is a Yorkshire based Event Catering Company that has been established for almost 100 years. They are proud of their history and the fact that they source all their food and ingredients locally wherever possible.
At Redcar Racecourse you can be confident CGC Events will deliver the finest quality food and exceptional flexible service. In partnership with the award winning Jinnah Group CGC Events are able to supply the finest Indian Cuisine at your event.
We understand how important your Wedding Day is to you and your family. We would be delighted to act as your hosts so, after viewing Wedding Brochure, please call 01642 484 068 or contact us by email to arrange an appointment to see our facilities.
Our wedding at Redcar Racecourse was fantastic & we loved every second of it. It was well organised, with access the day before to set tables & cake much appreciated. Also opened early on the day for DJ & band to set up & balloons & flowers to be delivered. The original wedding planner was fantastic, helpful & friendly. The bar staff were very helpful & we looked very posh having such smart security! Which was nice to know the children could not escape!! The venue itself was fantastic with amazing views, lovely garden & gorgeous big balcony. Opened quite late. Great access. Very private with out being to out of the way for taxi pick up. Everyone enjoyed it & a lot said it was the best wedding they had been to!!
Thank you very much.
For more information please call us on 01642 484 068 or contact us by email
For more information please call us on
01642 484 068 or contact us by email