Sign Up for Updates
Data Sharing, Capture & Demographics
Increase dialogue with new consumers using access to a substantial number of ABC 1 individuals contained within Redcar Racecourses' database via the following channels:
Over 50 thousand spectators across 19 race days can be targeted as follows:
- Redcar is one of 18 racecourses in the country staging only Flat racing.
- Horseracing is the second most televised sport on terrestrial tv after football – accounting for 9.5% of total sports coverage on terrestrial TV, 5.3% of sports coverage on BBC and 33% of sports coverage on Channel 4.
- Horseracing is broadcast into around 9,000 betting shops across Britain, realising average midweek audiences of 700,000 and this figure rises to 1m on Saturdays and high profile racedays.
- 35% of racegoers are female.
- 30% are aged under 35 years.
- 28% of racegoers come from the wealthy “AB” socio-economic grouping.
For more information please call us on
01642 484 068 or contact us by email