If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, YOU MUST NOT TRAVEL TO THE RACECOURSE and entry will be denied.
As part of our joint commitment to each other and the communities in which we operate, all racegoers should be aware of the Code of Conduct before entering a racecourse:
For your safety and the safety of others, please make sure to observe the following whilst at our Racecourse:
- If you’re travelling to the racecourse via public transport, please ensure you adhere to the relevant guidance.
- Do not travel to the racecourse if you have any Covid-19 symptoms as entry will be denied.
- For the safety of other racegoers and racecourse staff, please consider wearing a face covering in busy indoor areas or outside where social distancing cannot be maintained. This is a legal requirement in both Scotland and Wales in most indoor areas.
- Regularly wash your hands, use hand sanitizer and avoid touching your face and dispose of any used tissues appropriately.
- Familiarise yourself with your entry point [entry time] and location of amenities within the racecourse
- On-course bookmakers/pool betting operators may accept cash.
- Enjoy the vast amounts of space around the racecourse and avoid congregating in busy areas (for example, along the rail or by the Winning Post).
- Make sure all walkways, corridors and doorways etc are clear before you walk through.
- Follow all signage and the instructions of staff, officials or any emergency service personnel present at the racecourse.
- Do not try to access areas of the racecourse apart the area detailed on your ticket.
- Make sure other members of your group have read and understood these guidelines.
Thank you so much for your support and co-operation. We hope you have a wonderful day with us at the races.