If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, YOU MUST NOT TRAVEL TO THE RACECOURSE and entry will be denied.
For your safety and the safety of others please make sure to observe the following:
• REDCAR RACECOURSE is operating under stage 3 roadmap guidelines. Therefore, you must not socialise in a group of more than 6 people (or two households) indoors – this is called the ‘rule of 6’.
• Where possible, please travel to the racecourse in private transport.
• Observe all 2m social distancing protocols at all times, whether inside or outside the racecourse.
• Face coverings MUST be worn at all times, whether inside or outside, except when eating or drinking.
• Please comply with any health checks that may be required on entering the racecourse. Be aware, your temperature may be taken on entry.
• Please plan for a cashless event; although some on-course bookmakers may accept cash.
• Regularly wash your hands, use hand sanitizer and avoid touching your face and dispose of any used tissues appropriately.
• Do not remove hand sanitizer or other personal hygiene products from their locations.
• Do not congregate in specific areas of the racecourse (for example, along the rail or by the Winning Post).
• Make sure all walkways, corridors and doorways etc are clear before you walk through.
• Avoid face to face contact with other spectators and avoid hugs, high fives and any contact with people not in your social bubble.
• Follow all signage and the instructions of staff, officials or any emergency service personnel present at the racecourse.
• Do not try to access any restricted areas of the racecourse and any zones for which your ticket is not authorised.
• Please make sure all members of your group have read and understood these guidelines.
Thank you so much for your support and co-operation. Stay alert and stay safe!