Sign Up for Updates
- Itís a pirateís life for Redcar Racecourse
- Redcar Racecourse introduces pirates and the Caribbean on Saturday 8th August, for its fifth feature meeting of the racing season. Read More
- Golden Horn set to make history this Saturday, 25th July?
- Read More
How to Book
Tickets for all Redcar Racecourse meetings can be booked:
- Online – Select your racemeeting from the list beneath to book your tickets on-line.
- Telephone – Simply call the Racecourse Office on 01642 484 068, have your credit/debit card handy and we’ll take your booking.
- Post – If you’d rather contact us by post simply download and fill in the Advance Booking Form beneath.
Please note that Packages are pre book only and can not be purchased on the day of the racemeeting.
Children under 16 admitted FREE of charge when accompanied by an adult. There is also plenty of FREE public parking on site.
Choose your race meeting:
- Saturday 8th August = Caribbean Carnival Day
- Ahoy me Hearties!! Our pirates will be making an appearance, teaching pirate chants and telling stories of life on the open wave - come along and join the pirate mission!
- Saturday 29th August (eve) = Ladiesí & Gentsí Evening
- REDCAR'S RED CARPET EVENT. We've all seen the celebrities strutting their stuff on the red carpet. Now's your chance to do the same with the chance to win some fabulous prizes. Ladies' and Gents' come dressed to impress and you could be a winner!
- Saturday 3rd October = Totepool Two Year Old Trophy Day
- The highlight of the Autumn racing season featuring the £150,000 Totepool Two Year Old Trophy (televised on Channel 4 Racing), the listed Guisborough Stakes, and the final of the Pinnacle Cup Straight Mile Series.
- Gift Vouchers
- If you are looking for original gift ideas or unique experience presents, either for a horse racing fanatic or a first time racegoer, have a look at our products and you will find the perfect gift experience.
Saturday August 8th, 2015
First Race: 14.00
Feature meeting. There are 7 races on the card. Gates will open to the public at 12.00 noon.
Boogie along to the Paradise Steel Ban who'll be performing throughout the day.
Children and adults can enter the Caribbean Fancy Dress Competition by dressing up in their pirate outfit or grass skirt.
Saturday August 29th, 2015
First Race: 17.30
Feature meeting. There are 6 races on the card. Gates will open to the public at 3.00pm.
- Best dressed lady
- Best dressed gent
- Best couple
Tuesday September 8th, 2015
First Race: 14.00
Regular meeting. 7 races on the card. Gates will open to the public at 12.00 noon.