Sign Up for Updates
How to Book
Tickets for all Redcar Racecourse meetings can be booked:
- Online – Select your racemeeting from the list beneath to book your tickets on-line.
- Telephone – Simply call the Racecourse Office on 01642 484 068, have your credit/debit card handy and we’ll take your booking.
- Post – If you’d rather contact us by post simply download and fill in the Advance Booking Form beneath.
Please note that Packages are pre book only and can not be purchased on the day of the racemeeting.
Children under 16 admitted FREE of charge when accompanied by an adult. There is also plenty of FREE public parking on site.
Choose your race meeting:
- Saturday 6th August = Caribbean Carnival Day
- Ahoy me Hearties!! Our pirates will be making an appearance, teaching pirate chants and telling stories of life on the open wave - come along and join the pirate mission!
- Saturday 27th August = Ladies' & Gents' Evening
- REDCAR'S RED CARPET EVENT. We've all seen the celebrities strutting their stuff on the red carpet. Now's your chance to do the same with the chance to win some fabulous prizes. Ladies' and Gents' come dressed to impress and you could be a winner!
- Saturday 1st October = Totepool Two Year Old Trophy Day
- The highlight of the Autumn racing season featuring the £150,000 Totepool Two Year Old Trophy (televised on Channel 4 Racing), the listed ToteScoop6 Guisborough Stakes, and the final of the Pinnacle Cup Straight Mile Series.
Wednesday July 27th, 2016
First Race: 14.20
Regular meeting. 7 races on the card. Gates will open to the public at 12 noon. First race 2.20pm.
Saturday August 6th, 2016
First Race: 14.15
Premier meeting. 7 races on the card. Gates will open to the public at 12 noon. First race 2.15pm.
Boogie along to the Paradise Steel Band who'll be performing throughout the day.
Children and adults can enter the Caribbean Fancy Dress Competition by dressing up in their pirate outfit or grass skirt.
Saturday August 27th, 2016
First Race: 16.40
Premier meeting. 7 races on the card. Gates will open to the public at 3pm. First race 4.40pm.
- Best dressed lady
- Best dressed gent
- Best couple