We are are racing on Monday 30th May
Racegoers are able to join us in our main Grandstand Enclosure which has two fully covered grandstands and fantastic views of the track. The Course Enclosure will be open for this meeting operating as a picnic area.
This is an outdoor event with limited indoor furniture, except in hospitality areas.
All of the action will be available to watch live on Racing TV and each race will be uploaded onto the Racing TV player on our website here.
Please find the timings for the day below and a full list of runners & riders can be seen on the Racing TV website here
LATEST GOING - Good to Firm, watering
FORECAST - view the MET OFFICE weather report
Times for the day (after declarations)
- Gates open - 11.25am
- First race - 1.25pm
- Last race - 5.15pm
- 8 races
Tickets & Admission:
Book your admission tickets in advance and save up to 20% off the pay on the day price.
- Grandstand Enclosure Admission - £12 in advance / £15 on the day
- Course Enclosure Admission - £5 in advance / £6 on the day
Under 18s come racing for free into both Enclosures and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Concessions available on the day for those aged 65+ and students with a valid student card.
We are pleased to be able to welcome owners to Redcar Racecourse.
Owners (or representatives) are allowed 6 complimentary badges per horse to this meeting. Every runner is also provided with 6 complimentary meal vouchers - unless otherwise instructed, the meal vouchers will be allocated to the 6 people receiving owners' badges. For syndicate owned horses the 6 complimentary meal vouchers can be exchanged for 6 owners' badges.
Additional badges and meal vouchers up to a maximum of 20 per runner (including complimentary allocation) are available to purchase. To make arrangements please
Please contact the Racecourse Office to make arrangements.
Owners planning on attending to watch their horse(s) run are asked to register their attendance PASS. To register your attendees, please log into PASS and submit the names and contact details of the individuals who will attend the racecourse. Please ensure registration is completed before the deadline at 4pm on Sunday 29th May.
Parking for owners is in the Main Entrance car park off Redcar Lane. Satnav postcode TS10 2FD
Click here for more information regarding attending racing as an owner.
- via Main Entrance off Redcar Lane - Satnav postcode TS10 2FD
- via Course Enclosure - access for pre-paid tickets & annual badge holders
- no access via Lumley Road. Exit only.
- via West Dyke Road - Satnav postcode TS10 1HT
- no access via Grandstand Enclosure
- There's plenty of free parking on site for both Enclosures.
- Grandstand Trackside Parking - If you'd like to park in the trackside car park don't forget to book your space when you purchase your Grandstand admission tickets and we'll send you a car park hanger in the post.
- Please do not book a Grandstand Trackside Parking space if you are coming into the Course Enclosure - you are not able to access the Grandstand trackside car park from the Course Enclosure.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Racecourse Office - contact us