Get the inside line on Irish racing with this special offer from The Irish Field.
Racing TV now covers all Irish racing and we have teamed up with Ireland’s leading racingpublication, The Irish Field, to bring you a fantastic offer ahead of the Punchestown Festival.
If you subscribe to The Irish Field ePaper before the Punchestown Festival starts next Tuesday, April 30th, you will receive a whopping 45% discount as a member of Racing TV.
The normal price for a one-year subscription is €180 but Racing TV members can sign up for only €99 by availing of this special offer.
CLICK HERE to take up this offer now and make sure you enter the discount code RACINGTV. Or, call +353 1 4199525 and quote “Racing TV Offer”.
What has The Irish Field got to offer?
Founded in 1870, The Irish Field has, over the past century and a half, grown to be Ireland’s leading racing breeding and equestrian publication.
It has 70,000 readers every Saturday but, as a digital subscriber, you will have access to its 120 pages by 7.30pm on Friday evenings.
- Writers include Simon Rowlands, Donn McClean, Rory Delargy and Ryan McElligott.
- Enjoy interviews with top racing and bloodstock personalities
- Reports and analysis of all Irish racing
- Bloodstock sales results and market comment
- Comprehensive international racing coverage
- Expert previews of weekend racing in Britain and Ireland
- Detailed point-to-point reports and news from behind the scenes
- Latest racing industry news
The Irish Field also includes horse management advice and extensive coverage of the sport horse scene.